The following list is suitable, at least for me, for a broad domain of disciplines and climates: hiking, camping, backpacking, and travelling, generally. I’ve tried to make it as minimalist and lightweight as possible.
- 40L backpack
- Bivy sack
- Inflatable mattress (and inflation sack)
- Umara Ztrail shoes
- 1 pair of wool socks
- 2 wool t-shirts: one long-sleeved
- 2 wool pants: one shorts and one trousers
- Multi-purpose soap
- Razor with no handle
- Ipad Mini + cord + keyboard. One device for my “digital” needs
- Wallet, ID, debit card, and passport
To consider: universal adapter (to charge Ipad in every country), bicycle with D-lock key, tarp, knife, pen and notebook. Use t-shirt as towel.
If I really need something when travelling, I can buy it wherever I am.